At the first of December we drove up to Salt Lake with Jake and Mindy to see the Christmas devotional. Jake is in the same program as James and I think James and Jake spend more time with each other then their wives. They pretty much have had every class together for the past 2 years. I enjoyed getting to know them better and we really enjoyed the devotional.
We stayed around to see the Lights on temple square for a few minutes but it was SERIOUSLY freezing cold (like freeze your nose hairs cold)
This week we have been trying to finish up our Christmas projects as well. For Christmas James bought me a silhouette, which if you have no idea what that is, it's like a cricut only like a 100 times cooler. You can read about it here and here. Seriously I am SOOOOO happy with it and have been doing projects a couple of times a week. Yesterday I turned this
to this
I made this sign for a gift exchange at my work. I tried really hard to find some mistletoe to go with it but couldn't find a bit of it in this town. (PS I just realized i look super sweaty--I was also baking cake balls and had to keep running back and forth between the sign, the cake balls and the biggest loser finale--I have it rough!) and I could not have done it without the help of this handsome fella
For real, I am like all thumbs without James. I can think of ideas in my head but he can think through the process of how to get there (I always miss or skip steps and later regret it). Plus he knows how to make everything work easier. He makes me look better than I am! He seriously even had to help me wrap it. Pathetic, I know but just adds to the many reason why I love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment