We are private! Still want to keep up with the Gales? Leave a comment with your email (will not be published) or contact me another way and I will send you an invite

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Husky

I feel like we hardly have time to breathe anymore so here's the condensed version of Christmas....James insisted I post this picture so here it is, one of the fish I caught on our trip last week. I'll tell you what it was a COLD day and I HATE cold, but I toughed it out and had a really good time. To help me tough it out I think I wore every item of clothing I own. I wish we had a picture of what I looked like--the best way to explain it comes straight from none other than James as i waddled down the mountain, "Honey, you look husky"....I swear he'll never live that one down. Hope you all had a great Christmas and New year!

3 comments:

Anne Chovies said...

So you caught one; great!

Wendy and Chase said...

Nice fish! I found your blog when I was on Michelle's and I am super uber excited. Your posts make me giggle.I miss you. I am going to add you to my blog list so I can stalk you more often. I have a blog now: www.nywayorthehighway.blogspot.com Oh, and Doralie - I look husky every day, so don't feel bad :)

Jessi said...

Hey! I stalked..I mean 'walked'...into your blog from Wendy's:) It's good to see you again, especially in your 'husky' snow gear. You sure have a funny husband. I'm convinced that funny husbands are what make the world go 'round:) PS- congrats on the new car, new job and positive new outlook on growing up. Positive outlooks also make the world go 'round, so keep it up:)