We are private! Still want to keep up with the Gales? Leave a comment with your email (will not be published) or contact me another way and I will send you an invite

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Just for fun

In light of Valentines day I thought it would be funny to post this survey dill we were tagged in a few months ago:
*Who eats more: James, hands down, after all he is a guy.

*Who said I love you first: James

*Who is smarter: We discussed it and we think we are both smart but James has fix it, make it, build it, computer smarts and I have the common sense/ book smarts.

*Who does the laundry: James

*Who does the dishes: The dishwasher but usually I load it

*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: We switch...long story but I didn't want to get stuck in a rut.

*Who mows the lawn:Well if we had one, I'd say James but I actually like to mow the lawn too so probably both.

*Who cooks dinner: Currently James, sometimes I call him my house wife, he's actually a really good cook.

*Who drives when you are together: James does almost all of the time and he still opens my door everytime we get in the car. EVERYTIME I think it is sweet!

*Who kissed who first: Another long story but I can't pick one over the other.

*Who asked who out first: James asked me out, but he almost stood me up. Boy I bet he's glad he didn't

*Who has more siblings: We have the same!

*Who wears the pants: Both of us or none of us...I guess we're a little stubborn sometimes

*Who is funnier? James says I'm funnier like witty but he's funnier smelling...but I think he smells good.

We had a good valentine's day We did ours a little early....I'm not even sure why, probably because I get too excited to wait. I came home from work on Thursday and had a text message from James. The text message lead me to a card with a cute little poem thing James had written and these flowers....


These beautiful dishes which I fell in love with a couple months ago and a silpat



For James I filled a Jar with Reese's peanut butter cups and on each one I wrote one "reeses" why I love him. I turned out good and James should have a treat for more than a whole year.

Other updates, I've been working on a few quilting projects. This is a quilt I made for Ad's baby. I saw the cowgirl fabric and could not resist. I think it turned out really well!

James and I have been trying new healthy eating recipes lately. This was my favorite from last week I thought I'd share. It is a turkey burger with portabello mushrooms instead of buns. The turkey was kinda spicy but really delicious. The picture is of J's double stacker.

The not so healthy chocolate chip cookies, Grandma Wright's recipe, turned out really good. James has been eating them with peanut butter between 2 of them.

2 comments:

The Wrights said...

Fun! I stole the survery for my blog! I like the REESes idea. I did that for Asa except for Easter I put them in the plastic eggs and hid them.

Anne Chovies said...

What a sandwich!!