

These pictures are from Thriller, which ROCKED! James said he was surprised at how good it was. It was really cool to see it at the Tuachan's outdoor theater and still be warm! It was really fun



We don't get very many trick or treaters in the parts of town we've always lived in so it was good to see these good pictures of the kids I love so much!

Here is Oak looking sharp

And Steph's kids (PS LOVE Nick's woopie cushion)
I helped a lady with some math homework for her job and she made James and I some tamales and boy were they DELISH!
These pictures are from the homecoming parade. I took the first picture because one of J's good buds was on the truck the 2nd is the worlds fastest electric motorcycle. It goes like 175mph but it is so heavy. Just the batteries are 200 lbs!! Crazy!

No comments:
Post a Comment