We are private! Still want to keep up with the Gales? Leave a comment with your email (will not be published) or contact me another way and I will send you an invite

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Life philosophies according to James

It's like James has his own column only he isn't the writer but has given me permission to publish this 'intellectual property'

I left James a small list of items we needed from the store. Dish soap was one of those items. Today after I got home he told me this:

James: I bought dish soap but I didn't buy Dawn (that's what I usually buy). You want to know why?
Me: Ya, why?
James: Because they are donating money to save animals.
Me: So you don't want to save animals
James: I don't want to donate a dollar to pay a celebrity to go wash seals in Alaska when all I want is the dang soap.
Me: I don't think they are planning on picking a celebrity to take a load of Dawn to Alaska to wash seals with.
James: Then what the heck are they doing with my dollar?
Me:...

Dawn Saves Wildlife
http://www.dawn-dish.com/en_US/savingwildlife.do

I know, I know!

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Okay, the picture of that seal there has convinced me to buy Dawn the next time I go to the grocery store!

James and Shawna said...

I think I adore your husband! You picked the right one for your sense of humor! Hope you two are doing well! I love reading your posts!

Ritsumei said...

I don't know about the whole "save the seals" THING either, but that is a terribly cute picture.

Anne Chovies said...

That is profound. Keep him.

Melissa said...

Trav and I had a good laugh! Miss you guys! Hope all is going well.