We are private! Still want to keep up with the Gales? Leave a comment with your email (will not be published) or contact me another way and I will send you an invite

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Update

We have made it to Cedar and moved in. I will have to post some pictures of our new place. It's like a mansion compared to our apartment in Logan. We have now moved up in the world to two bedrooms and everything isn't all smashed into one room. YAY! But until I get pictures taken here is the newest.
J wanted me to post a picture of graduation but most of them aren't on my computer yet so here's the only one I've added so far. Yes, it's true I did graduate. It poured rain the whole time which made the procession really cold and my cap is no longer flat, rather it is bowed. No sweat I still get a diploma.

Today is J's first day of school. Statistics started earlier this afternoon. He seems pretty amped to get started and really into it. We have been really blessed to have been guided to something James is so excited for. He is such a smarty pants too he'll do an awesome job. Anyway, ha ha I took a picture of him on his first day of school....

I know sophisticated right?? Watch out SUU!

1 comment:

The Wrights said...

Haha. I took a pic of Asa his first day of UVU. I am not sure he really appreciated it that much. We are coming down in June to see you guys!