We are private! Still want to keep up with the Gales? Leave a comment with your email (will not be published) or contact me another way and I will send you an invite

Thursday, May 21, 2009

My bike has no suspension...

James and Dad went on the annual "Bike the Swell." They left early Friday morning and did a "short" warm up ride...18 miles, had a spaghetti dinner and the usual drawing (I was hoping James would win the bike but we didn't have such luck) and then the boys went out for shakes. Saturday morning they went on a ride down Jackass something or other (I know I know). This ride was like 28 miles. So they did a grand total of 40 miles. James was pretty sore seeing as his bike doesn't have any thing to take the bumps except his body.......He sent me a text that said, I need a new bike and full suspension is sounding great. Ha Ha I bet it would. Now I know what he wants for Christmas. James and Dad had a good time on the ride.

This is the crew getting ready for the ride




James took these next two pictures while riding



Crystal Geyser, apparently this doesn't go off regularly so no one really knows when it's going to go. James said that a guy there has been biking this trail for 30 years and has never seen it go until this time. Kinda cool.


Indian writing

This is supposed to show how dirty J's bike got






2 comments:

Ritsumei said...

Those are pretty pictures.

Anne Chovies said...

Awesome! That looks like they had a good time. The coolest sights are always way in the back country. That's cool that they got to see the geyser going off.