Here is a few pictures of our new home--I'll put up some more of the house when I'm done hanging up our pictures and all that jazz but here's the one room that is complete!!! YAY!!
We've been really lucky in our hunt for furniture. Mostly everything we own was either given to us or picked up at the DI (with the exception of the couches. We had a DI couch and I got sick of sitting on broken boards so I saved and saved the whole time we were in Logan so I could one day have....These. I also got a killer deal which I was pretty amped about). I'm no Ty Pennington but here she is.


Nice huh....Ps I get that they are stone colored they'll get so dirty trust me I thought of that a billion times. Lucky for me if they do the people who treated them will clean them or buy me new ones. Plus they are micro fiber so they wipe off really well. I love them and I love not sitting on broken boards!
Also I am really excited about my step into vinyl lettering. I've seen lots of people do it and I really like how it looks. The weekend that my dad and James went biking I had a girls night with my mom and sister and we went to a craft fair and I bought this saying to go over my pictures and "welcome" for my front door. LOVE IT! I tried my best to line it up good but that's not how it turned out. I know it's a little off center and there is a few weird spaces (that's what you get when you have a crooked eye like me) but it is what it is and I like it!

Ha Ha now you can see how bored people get and why I need to get a job...I can't believe just did a post about my house, EXCITING!
6 comments:
Yay!! That looks really great :) Congrats on the new pad!
i like it
Congrats on you graduation Dor, and on your new place! I love love love how you decorated; it's so cute and clean! And those couches! I'm turning green as I read! Enjoy Cedar!
Hey, this is your cousin who you've never met (I think). Your Aunt Judy's daughter who you also don't remember, I'm sure. Anyway, I ran into you through our uncle's blog. Hope you don't mind me stopping by and saying hi!
It looks great!! I love the couches! and I really like how the word Christ is set with that frame! On accident or purpose I think it looks great..
*I'm* glad you post about your house: how else will I ever get to see it? It's not like as if your place and mine are just around the corner...
Post a Comment