We are private! Still want to keep up with the Gales? Leave a comment with your email (will not be published) or contact me another way and I will send you an invite

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I told my grandma I wanted a paintball gun and she got me a nerf gun....disappointed?

So that's a weird title huh. I thought it was hilarious. Today while I was walking to the lunch room was following a group of 8th grade boys and over heard, "Ya except I asked my grandma for a paintball gun and she got me a nerf gun." I had to laugh, if you knew this particular kid you'd be just as relieved as I was--but it is still hilarious! Speaking of funny middle school stories, the other day during an SEOP conference there was a 6 year old boy sitting in my office waiting for his mom. There was also 2 8th graders who were sent there because in school suspension was full. Again, with this story, so much more funny if you know the kids. When I walked back into my office after getting somethings done the 6 year old said, "Check his pants." I asked him what he meant, he told me "He has a pop in his pants" So I said to the kid, "Joe do you have a pop in your pants?" He stood up patted around them and said no. So I went about my business and the kid said no he really does but there wasn't much i could do about it. So later the kid told me I should look in his book. I turned around and told him to open his book--nothing--but this time I could see the pop in his pants. So obviously I had to take it. He gave me his pop and we both went on. Later I hear Joe giving the other 8th grader in my office, a girl, a really hard time and the 6 year old says, "Dude, you gotta be nice to the ladies or else you'l never get one and youll be lonely for the rest of your life." I told him he was wise beyond his years he asked me if he was more mature and wise than the 8th graders. I told him of course he was. After that Joe says, "Dude I'm not passing you the sacrament on sunday." His reply? "So, someone else will..." Ha Ha it was funny!

Anyway, not my point of this post....ahh forget it, it's long enough already. Stay tuned for the attack of the buses--until next time...ok ok I listen to too much radio.

2 comments:

Anne Chovies said...

You probably don't remember the old TV show "Kids Say the Darndest Things". This sounds like something that could have happened there. How fun.

James and Doralie said...

ha ha I actually do remember that show. But I was a kid and I guess I didn't get how funny they really were.