We are private! Still want to keep up with the Gales? Leave a comment with your email (will not be published) or contact me another way and I will send you an invite

Monday, March 30, 2009

Making our own Spring

Well...We live in Logan. Spring here lasts from June 6-June 26. Unlike most of the country we still have 2 months to go. James and I are both sun lovers and needed to get that "beautiful green" color back in our lives. After a trip to Michael's we found what we needed.

Mine is the handsome looking green guy and James', the one-eyed cyclops. We decided to race to see who could get the grass to grow the fastest.

Here is what they look like on Day 1:

Day 3: J's

Day 3: Mine (starting to see a winner?)

Day 6: J

Day 6: Mine

Day 9: I think I won!!

No comments: