We are private! Still want to keep up with the Gales? Leave a comment with your email (will not be published) or contact me another way and I will send you an invite

Sunday, February 8, 2009

The game of Tag

So I've been "tagged" in like a hundred of those little survey things where you have to answer a billion question or something. Usually I am of the opinion that they are especially lame (although I do like to read others') and try to stay away from them (mostly for my reader's sanity). But here I am waiting for James to fix my computer (blasted Trojan horses), with nothing better to do but fill out the surveys i have been tagged in....hope you're ready for the long haul---
Tag #1 Enter your name +needs in a google search--what do you need?
Doralie needs:
Doralie, every server needs one
Doralie needs some gnome friends
Doralie needs an english description--make it.
Doralie needs to branch out and network.
Doralie needs to build muscle before embarking on an aerobic exercise program. (how'd they know?)
Doralie need not be afraid that her grandson won't like a quilt. (Phew, glad not to lose sleep over that again.)
What does James need?
Your advice
To stop hatin'
James just needs to learn how to be a team player. He doesn't know how to be a leader on the court. ...
HA HA HA ok
Tag #2 (PS I don't know what is going on with the bolding but i can't take it off)
25 random facts about me: (or J, because I don't think I can think of 25 about me...)
1. I name my cars (I've driven Patti and little red riding hood--a silver car w/ a red hood)-D
2. Once I my mission I prayed my pizza would be cool enough to stuff in my mouth when really it was piping hot out of the oven--I got really burnt 'nuff said-J
3. I secretly (only now not so secretly) would love to go to law school.-D
4. I enjoy eating Cheese, that's right cheese, on my syrupy waffles.-J
5. I was head cheerleader in Jr. High, please don't hold it against me. -J......just teasing-D
6. I eat my ramen noodles crunchy. -J
7. I love music.....all kinds of music, it's like my escape.-D
8. I have made my own sword. -J
9. We play what we call the blog game on especially cold and boring days- J&D
10. One day a week some of my girl friends come over and we watch our favorite show together. It'll be sad when we leave Logan and this ends-D
11. My wife is better at driving a stick then me and I am man enough to admit it. -J
12. I know how to change the oil and air filter as well as rotate the tires. (thanks dad)-D
13. My favorite food is dutch oven potatoes, especially the crunchy parts at the bottom -J
14. I was in the bed of a truck when the truck rolled. It was a homecoming date and we were so far into the desert we had to walk to Elmo--When I got home I looked like such a wreck and my mom wouldn't even believe me. Needless to say I'll never ride in the bed again. -D
15. I don't mind washing the dishes but Doralie hardly ever lets me--she says I take too long. -J
16. I don't like ice cream--the rest of my family(including J) love it but it never sounds good to me. -D
17. I have had like 8 different majors. -J
18. I can't remember the last time I had to scrap my car window--thanks James! -D
19. We both love the sun--and the longer we live in Logan the more we miss it! -J&D
20......I CAN'T THINK OF ANY MORE RANDOM FACTS.....GAME OVER.

TAG #3



8 TV Shows I watch regularly
1. What would you do?
2. News
3. Extreme make-over home edition
4. We hardly ever watch TV
5. Yeah, that's about it
6.
7.
8.
*8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Went to work
2. Came home...
3. Ate sandwiches
4. Went to Lava hot springs
5. Went to Idaho while we were going to Lava
6. Lost my phone (I have never had a problem until I got this phone--I can't keep track of it)
7. Realized I lost my phone
8. Went to bed

8 Favorite places to eat
1. Cafe Rio
2. Cafe Rio
3. Cafe Rio
4. Hazel's (the marv and joe can't be beat)
5. Gandolofos
6. The Mad Cow
7. Ruby Tuesday (best broccoli ever)
8. My mom's house
*8 Things I am looking forward to
1. Graduating
2. Seeing all the Fam
3. Graduating
4. A cruise....
5.Graduating
6. Moving to the warmer end of the state
7. Did I mention Graduation?
8. Moving out of Logan

*8 Things on my wish list
1. Wicked Tickets
2. A new couch
3.A book shelf
4.A Dvd player (A side note to 2-4 James said I can't get a DVD player until I get a new couch because there is no point to having one if we don't have a comfy couch but I can't get a couch (or a book shelf) until we get a truck...looks like I'm stuck)
5. A table **See above
6. Paint
7. More hobbies so I can stay busy while James finishes school.
8. UMMMMM Dinner for a week?

*8 People I tag....Whoever wants to be
There's like 4 others I have been tagged on but I am burned out. I bet you feel like you know everything about us now.

4 comments:

Anne Chovies said...

You'll have to tell us more about this blog game you on cold, boring nights.

Ritsumei said...

I love your "needs" meme! I'm going to steal that one, one of these days. But probably not today because we're headed out of town here in less than 24 hours...

This was really interesting! Like my Dad, I'm curious to see what your blog game is.

Anne Chovies said...

Doralie, could you ask Amy if she would consider sending me an invite to her blog? Ive enjoyed reading about how they're doing. Thanks.

James and Doralie said...

Ya, I'll talk to amy about her blog and what email address do you want her to send her invite to? The blog game is kinda silly. After that devotional given I believe at BYU-H about how we should be actively involved in discussions about the church online we often surf blogs and guess who is LDS. It is also a good reminder for us to make sure we are easy to spot as Latter Day Saints.