We are private! Still want to keep up with the Gales? Leave a comment with your email (will not be published) or contact me another way and I will send you an invite

Friday, February 6, 2009

Today

A few days ago was the first day that this recession has really gotten to me. It seems like everyone I have called to get them to pay their bill says something along the lines of, "I'm out of work." At the end of the day I was totally burned out and had given just about everyone a discount on their bill. (I know I'm a softy blah blah blah). In Church on Sunday a hymn we sung was "Have I Done Any Good in the World Today" and "Because I have Been Given Much" What a good reminder that We are so blessed. James and I both have jobs that pay well. This was a reminder to me that because we have been so blessed it's so important to help those who are having a rough time. I am going to try to see what I can do to be more Christ-like in this hard time. I hope some of you will read this song and think about what you can do to help your bothers...and share your bread....if you get my point.

1 comment:

Anne Chovies said...

A soft heart. That's not entirely a bad thing. Not a push-over, but merciful, compassionate. Like Mosiah 4:24. Cool.