It's kinda ironic that Harry Potter's middle name is James (if I am wrong and his middle name really isn't James you can choose to either A. Run with it and pretend along with me. or B. leave me a little comment and tell me what it really is and
completely ruin my post. totally up to you!). James would not find that funny, especially since he now has a nick name at work, which happens to be Harry Potter. I think it is stinking hilarious and when he told me Paul called him that, I kid you not, I was about on the floor in tears. Let me tell you why that is funny. Last weekend J left his sunglasses on his
hoodie while he was fishing, when he decided to take the
hoodie off he also forgot to remove the sunglasses. This resulted in a gaping wound (that's how James would describe it I think--the rest of us would call it a scratch although it is pretty noticeable). Anyway, Paul at J's work called James Harry Potter. He didn't decide to inform me of his new, rather endearing, nickname for a few days. His reasoning, "I knew you'd just laugh, call me Harry on and off and probably post it on the blog." Check, check, check and Done! Don't feel too bad for him he gave me the idea about the blog. I couldn't convince him to take a picture of it so I substituted the not-so-real deal, please enjoy my doctoring.
After I called James Harry (just one time mind you) he shaved off the "man" beard he's been growing. I asked him if it was so he wouldn't be "Hairy" Harry. No comment. Anyway, we....or maybe I should say I have been laughing about it for a few days. Hope you enjoy it too.
No comments:
Post a Comment