We are private! Still want to keep up with the Gales? Leave a comment with your email (will not be published) or contact me another way and I will send you an invite

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Our Monster Mash...not really I just didn't want to be so boring as to just put "Halloween" so whatever

As long as I am already avoiding homework I might as well put up our pictures from


HaLlOwEeN


I worked late on Halloween as Sara (works with me at the billing office) and I were working on closing a tough account, and for a good sized bonus I might add, and that was our last day. In case the suspense is killing you I believe we closed it like we planned but I won't find out until we tie down all the accounts from October. So James spent some time trying to get me Wicked tickets. We didn't have any luck with that as they were already sold out....5 hours later. I guess we'll just have to wait until December and try again. When I finally got home we made dinner and carmel apples. Mines the one with yellow eyes and a booger.

Saturday we decided to make use of our Lagoon tickets. We didn't think we would make it on such short notice but then we found out it was open Saturday 11/1. We called up our good friends, Travis and Melissa Hatch, and went with them.






After riding some rides we needed a break to get "unsick" and rode the wild kingdom ride. It brags of being Utah's 2nd largest zoo. I'd dare say it's the only other zoo in Utah. There were about 10 animals and most of them were hiding in their animal houses so we only saw deer, a camel and an eagle. Talk about a huge zoo huh.




1 comment:

Emily said...

Looks like you had fun, hope you got your bonus!