We are private! Still want to keep up with the Gales? Leave a comment with your email (will not be published) or contact me another way and I will send you an invite

Friday, October 24, 2008

Susan Sommers and Lucky number 4

So this morning before work I was eating my breakfast while trying to catch the news on.....the radio. They said they were giving away tickets to Lagoon, I thought o my I better give it a shot with my luck lately. They said you have to call in, we'll ask you a question about exercise equipment and if you get it right you win tickets. Now if you know me and my exercise history y0u know I know NOTHING about exercising let alone the equipment, but I called any way. Well how simple the guy said what excercise equipment is associated with Susan Sommers......Umm the thigh master? Right, You Win! So now I add win #4 to my list. I'm thinking about entering the 15,000 fully furnished fall contest at the radio station. That's just an idea though ;)

No comments: