We are private! Still want to keep up with the Gales? Leave a comment with your email (will not be published) or contact me another way and I will send you an invite

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Jason Mraz

I am so stoked!!! Jason Mraz, whose song "I'm yours" is my favorite, is coming to concert at the E center in West Valley. Here's even better news, I won tickets to it. True story. Here's what happened. I have become quite the pro at winning tickets on the radio. In May or June I won us tickets to go to the Hyrum Rodeo then at the first of this month I won tickets for the play "Forever Plaid" (which I might add is one of my favorite plays ever, it was a riot!). I went with a good friend of mine, Sarah Wigington and we had a blast and laughed our heads off! So for the best win yet....I share an office with Jessie at the Doctor's office. She's great and "I'm yours" is her favorite song too (in fact it's because of her that I know it for introducing me to Pandora, if you haven't tried it you should it's cool). Well they play background music in the office and I heard they were giving away tickets to Jason's concert. I said to Jessie that we should listen and try to win them. We laughed not thinking we would. The radio station they have is kind of annoying and it is just broadcast from the phone piece we wear. She got tired of the commercials and turned hers off. I got on the phone with some insurance company for a really long time and when I got off I heard they were looking for caller nine so I used my work phone and cell phone and called. By some miracle I got in!!!! And now Jessie and I are going on Tuesday to hear Jason Mraz!!! We're amped. I'll be sure to fill you in on how amazing it was after it's over! I can hardly wait!

No comments: