We are private! Still want to keep up with the Gales? Leave a comment with your email (will not be published) or contact me another way and I will send you an invite

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We dance, We Sing, We steal the show!

Last night I went to Jason Mraz with Jessie, I share an office with her, and it was AMAZING. I've only been to 2 of these type of concerts but I was so impressed. Here's a few pictures and videos I got before the battery died.

This is Lisa, She is from Dublin and was the opening act. She also happens to be Jason Mraz's girl friend. She sounded really unique but cool. I think the best way to describe them would be a mix of the Cranberries and Norah Jones.
Here's Jason and the band. It's not very often you hear someone live and they sound as good as they do on CD. I think he was even better!
You'll notice the saxophone, trumpet and trombone. Half way through this song they disappered...
And reappered 4 rows behind us. I think someone needed to check their ticket stubs.
Videos will come! Watch for them!

1 comment:

James and Shawna said...

What a blast!! Way to go on winning those tickets!