We are private! Still want to keep up with the Gales? Leave a comment with your email (will not be published) or contact me another way and I will send you an invite

Saturday, October 2, 2010

A smattering of September

In September we celebrated another year for the hubs
And for me
Because James is so busy lately, and because my birthday was on a Saturday, we combined them. We got up early and went to the hot air balloon festival. I have never seen anything quite like that. The million pictures posted below only represent about a third of the photos we took. It was pretty neat
We also went to the new lake on the hill or "the beach" with the Gales

And Last Sunday we got to spend with the Gales/Esplins to Support James Dad in becoming the Bishop in his home ward


I love September. It's one of my Favorite months, I am sad to see it go but don't think I'm not smiling while I put up decorations for October today...I love October too!

No comments: