I'm so happy he made the decision to be baptized.
Here's a quick flash of the rest of the weekend (thanks to Kim for the pictures...Good news! We're finally breaking down and getting a camera)
Ya, I know that man sitting next to me looks so nice and harmless but don't be deceived. He is the reason I am trying to blow green frosting out of my nasal cavity, I mean nasal cavity, not nose, because it is still finding it's way out. Weirdest feeling ever!
When I got home Sunday Night I was so happy to finally see J again. Besides being exhausted I had a lot on my mind and basically went straight to bed. Next thing I know I'm racking my brain for how to get all of the biggest loser contestants from my kitchen to the nearest subway. As a result of my well known cooking skills, gift, talent (or obsession with recipe books and cooking shows) I was asked to feed all of the biggest loser contestants. I made stir fry and brown rice (such a delicious and healthy meal). As we were eating one of the biggest loser contestants finds a weevil in her rice. Of course I, the master chef, would never have weevil, but just to be safe I covertly check my own half-eaten rice. It's crawling with them. Isn't this like a chefs worst nightmare, right up there with a band aid in the mashed potatoes. Trying to divert everyone's attention I spit all the rice I have in my mouth in the trash. Subway anyone? So I spend the next 15 or so minutes wide awake trying to figure out what we need to do to get all 19 contestants to Subway (never mind how they fit in the apartment) until I realize HELLO, DREAMING! I was so glad Monday was a day to celebrate Labor by not working!





1 comment:
You're welcome! and that is a pretty funny dream you had!haha
Post a Comment