We are private! Still want to keep up with the Gales? Leave a comment with your email (will not be published) or contact me another way and I will send you an invite

Friday, May 14, 2010

My sentiments exactly

So no, we haven't fallen off the face of the earth. We just no longer have the internet (and what a beautiful thing that has been) But today I saw something hilarious and had to share. James and I always check out the cakes at a different stores we go to (so much entertainment). Today while I was at Wal Dogs I saw this gem and *almost* spent $15 on it because....well it's a gem. But I refrained (1. because who needs that much frosting and 2. because who would spend $15 on a cake that I could make for $2--no offense if you would, I'm just cheap). But here she is:



I love that crazy-eyed snow man is getting consumed by flames....flames of the sun?? I hope. I'd love to stop waking up to snow in May! In case you can't read it, it says Frosty go home. The other day on my way to work I heard the man on the radio say that Mother nature ran away and Old man winter took her spot. I believe it.

1 comment:

The Wrights said...

haha that is a gem!haha I heard someone say one time that Mother Nature is Bipolar!haha