
James--His seemingly endless job of fixing my car. This was last Sunday before the 1st Conference session. We were supposed to be in Annabella by then but when I had gone to go see Adrian and Kaybree my check engine light came on and here is where it landed us!

HOMEWORK! James has been doing so good in school. Here's he's studying for the A+ test

We both wore USU hoodies this day. J's advisor said he needs a new sweater.

Day #2 of USU clothes

Thanks to saving our Birthday money from both parents James is taking me to see Thriller at the Tuachan. I'm so amped!!! I watched them last year in Logan and loved it so much we're going again!
http://www.odysseydance.com/flashindex.html
There is a video there. It is such a fun show to go to! Good way to get in the Halloween spirit!
1 comment:
Keep wearing those USU clothes! I'm just at the local USU extension but I'm loving it so far.
I love the Tuacahn! Have fun!
Post a Comment