Have you ever been walking somewhere and suddenly realized that you are going in the completely wrong direction of where you are supposed to be going?
Funny thing is, and maybe you are like me, instead of just simply doing a complete 180 and walking in the direction that you just came from (and want you to go) you first had to stop and do something like check your phone or watch, look around as if you were searching for someone or something, or do some kind of arm gesture.
This little skit only carries on long enough that the people who were walking near you will have enough time to pass so they won't think "I wonder why the person just turned around and went towards where he/she just came from" After all, no one wants to be thought of as crazy for randomly switching directions right?
That happened to me on campus the other day when I was trying to recruit mentors. Isn't it funny the things we'll do. In all reality if I would have done a 180 right there number one, hardly anyone on SUU's campus knows who I am and those who do already know I'm kind of a basket case and number two, who cares what people think and number three, I bet no one is paying attention to me I don't pay much mind to anyone else...but i still did it.
Mom, What would YOU call that? HAHA!
Another Year's Garden
9 months ago
2 comments:
haha I have done that before! I think that everyone has done that and you are right...no one probably would have noticed if you would have just done a 180!
Most entertaining. I've done it too though.
Post a Comment