We are private! Still want to keep up with the Gales? Leave a comment with your email (will not be published) or contact me another way and I will send you an invite

Monday, August 24, 2009

"Our Last day (s) of Summer two thousand and nine, Gotta live it one time before it's over. We will make history tonight!" -The Ataris

Summer is officially over (meaning that school has started). It feels like it hasn't even started! James wanted me to take another picture of his first day of school for his Mom. So Mom Gale this is especially for you!


This last weekend we went camping with the Gales and it was a blast!!! We went up to Kent's Lake on Beaver Mountain. We got a chance to get in a lot of fishing, fire building, marshmellow and starburst roasting, boating in the rafts (which I'm certainly not a champ at), and shooting guns. I love to camp but I am always glad to get home and take a shower! Here are some pictures...someday I'm going to have a camera that is more than 2 mega pixels but for now my phone's camera is our best one.

Most of the fishing pictures are from upper Kent's








Shooting out in Beaver




I would be lying if I said I was a champion shooter but I did get a couple of clay pigeons with the 22 and a couple with the shot gun. It was fun.


1 comment:

James and Shawna said...

Good luck at school! And way to go and hit clays with a .22! I'm impressed!