We are private! Still want to keep up with the Gales? Leave a comment with your email (will not be published) or contact me another way and I will send you an invite

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Finally!

Thanks to this fantastic economy (are you sick of that subject yet, I am!) it has been quite the chore for me to get a job. I swear I have applied for every job from Parawon to St. George. I am happy to say I finally have a job. Utah State hired me to run an after school program at 2 elementary schools here in town. I will be teaching social skills, 4-H, focusing on academics and working with the principals as well as recruiting and working with volunteers. It's only part time but I'm glad to have something to do!!!! YAY for work!

4 comments:

The Wrights said...

Congrats!

James and Shawna said...

Wow! Sounds like you'll be busy! Congrats and good luck!

misskate said...

Hooray hooray!! That sounds like plenty to keep you busy and out of trouble ;)

Gareldine said...

Hey, I am glad to hear it. Or should I say read it. Sounds like a lot to do.