


Asa had one of Dad's really really really really old tents (I'm pretty sure Dad got this tent before we were born). When Him and Amy set it up they realized Asa wouldn't fit in it! HA HA They bunked with us instead.

Leo finding fire wood

We spent the whole evening sitting by the fire and laughing about everything. If it was anybody but my family they probably would have thought we were crazy. I don't think I stopped laughing for 6 hours my face hurt!

James cracks me up. He LOVES!!!! to fish and couldn't wait to wet his line.







O we can't forget the Cav. We decided to leave camp pretty early because the rain started and I we didn't know how the roads would be. Well about 10 minutes into the ride home we got a flat. It was a wild ride home on a donut in the rain for an hour and a half. I was so grateful that the donut lasted.

This picture cracks me up. Look in the window behind Leo and Kim and you will see Ace. He decided to ride in the back of Leo's truck after my car got a flat. He's under the tarp because it was raining pretty good. He's a good sport!
3 comments:
That sounds like it was a blast! Camping in the rain; that's fun. We end up doing that a lot around here. 'Course, we don't have canyon roads to contend with. Glad you had fun!
You'll be happy to hear Asa bought a huge 7 man tent today at walmart for 25 dollars. haha. We all need to go camping again soon. James got Asa all excited for some lake by Jame's house so they can fish and camp again...we should plan that some time!
Dor I love reading your updates your family all seems to be doing great and they look so happy! :D
Post a Comment