We are private! Still want to keep up with the Gales? Leave a comment with your email (will not be published) or contact me another way and I will send you an invite

Sunday, September 7, 2008

J--El Toro Viejo

This last week was a busy one. Grant's girl friend, Wendy, flew in and stayed at our house. It was fun to hang out with Grant and Wendy. We had dinner with them Sunday afternoon. Sunday evening Anna Lee, Cindy and Jody came into town to celebrate J's Birthday as well as meet Wendy. We all had a good time.
James had to show off the ride and gave Anna Lee a ride into town. Jody also tried out the scooter and took it for a spin around town. I don't think the ride converted him from wanting a motorcycle but he said he enjoyed it.




Anna Lee made James a cake for his birthday, it was delicious.
My mother and I combined our efforts and got James a drill. With the help of a very knowledgeable worker at home depot I think I picked the right one.

On the 2nd I took James out to dinner at El Toro Viejo, which means the old bull for any of you non spanish speakers. The dinner was really good and it fed us for 2 meals and then some. During my lunch break I made James Skor cake, one of his favorites, and we had some friends over to share the cake with us. We decided to only use 4 candles so James could get his wish.

1 comment:

Karla said...

Hi Doralie and James. I can't believe I missed your anniversary, as well as late getting a birthday card to James. I can't find my calendar for last year to look up your wedding date, so you'll have to tell me when it was so I can write it down. I like your blog. Love, Aunt Karla