First, James ever-so-skillfully choose a lure...worm...jig...power bait...spinner (and probably every other option there is that I don't know about). Yes, that is right, he is so talented he knows how to use them all and does. I almost hate to admit it but I was kinda weirded out when he broke a worm in half and stabbed it with a sharp hook. This hasn't ever bothered me before but then, for some reason, it seemed very sadistic! O well, I'm over it.
Secondly, you can see he is ready to go. You can see his eagerness to catch a big one in his eyes...or maybe that's the sun glaring in the sunglasses...either way.
Third, the perfect cast. Imagine the sound now.

Fourth, the spoils that James so triumpantly reeled in with his great strength! GO JAMES!

Lastly, try not to get jealous, but it looks like we are having stick for dinner. Delicious, I can't wait!
1 comment:
The owner of this blog has a strong personality because it reflects to the blog that he/she made.
Post a Comment