Computers are such a good thing! Saves me so much time. But they also give me so many headaches....It's one of those kind of love hate relationships you know.
Today at work I spent a quite a few hours working on a document in excel and I wanted it to do a lot of cool things so it can save me lots of time later. Lucky for me I know my way around excel. I closed the document when I finished (don't worry this story doesn't end bad...I hope). I opened it back up a few hours later to refer to some of the information and then went to close it again. It asked me if I wanted to save my changes. I had a moment of frantic panic in my heart recalling all the time I spent creating it and how hard it would be to know the change had I accidentally made one or did it on purpose and didn't remember....Did I make any changes??? Does that ever happen to you? When you don't think you made changes and it still asks if you want to save them? Life, isn't it funny.
Another Year's Garden
9 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment