....Ok alright, so the "wait" has been over for like 3 weeks now but I have been studying like crazy for.....School (did you think I was really going to write everything?). Lucky for me The semester is almost over. So I just thought that since I wrote that last novel I have left some of you on the edge of where I would be going in the fall. My practicum, placement, internship whatever you want to call it will be at North Cache 8-9 Center. That is simply a fancy way of saying North Cache middle school. I will be working as a student couselor/advisor in the counseling office there. STOKED! It wasn't my first choice, but it was my second. So that's ok. It is school social work and that is exactly where I want to be. With the young people who are happy and energetic. I'm hoping in the long run they will help me stay young. I don't want to loose, what James calls my style, kick, attitidue whatever you want to say. I think it's a good thing. Anyway, now that you are all updated I no longer feel guilty.
No comments:
Post a Comment