Amazing sun glasses at Ross
I've been considering plastic surgery after I saw how great I look in this mask, James could only reminisce about Mardi Gras.
* DECORATING *
The sugar cookies. We searched every store in Logan to find the cookie cutters.
The beautiful tree
In case you can't tell, because of our great artistic skills, we made our own decorations..... The Star
Snow Flake
Another Star!
The finished product
Our gingerbread house. James made the weird eyes on the poor blind gingerboy
*CHRISTMAS EVE*
Our pretend "Christmas Eve" in Logan
We opened matching PJ on Christmas Eve
*CHRISTMAS DAY*
James looking like he usually does....... I bet you can guess what he's up to.
B'loonies I got from the Gale white elephant gift exchange. I loved it!
Check out Chesley's face. He surely loves that ugly green squirell we found at the DI. It kinda looks like he was about to loose his lunch. HA HA
No comments:
Post a Comment